- National and International rankings based on the university’s overall quality and individual program excellence.
- All students who qualify will graduate with a Canadian degree as if he/she has spent the years of study at the Toronto Campus.
- World-class faculty provide instruction (approximately 50% of the faculty are Canadian).
- Students are exposed to unique academic programs that focus on current market needs.
- Students can build a strong foundation of knowledge, enrich their academic and personal experiences as well as define a clear career path.
- Industries in Egypt & Canada, through projects, are an integral part of the curriculum.
- The environment is diverse and provides a high-quality educational experience for both students and professors.