Applicants must submit the following materials to be considered:
- Online Application Form
- Non-refundable application fee of 100 CAD
- All official university transcripts
- Two recommendation letters – professional or academic, and less than 6 months old
- Personal statement – No more than 400 words
- Detailed current résumé
- A competitive GMAT/GRE score – The equivalent of a GMAT score of 570 or greater. This may be waived for students with an exceptional academic record.
- An English Language Proficiency Test – May be waived for applications who graduated with degrees taught in English.