Once you receive an offer from the admissions office, you will be required to pay a tuition deposit to confirm your attendance. The next step is to submit original verified documents, which are:
- Copy of the tuition deposit receipt
- Official high school transcripts for grade 12
- Official high school transcripts for grades 10 and 11
- Proof of 12 years of schooling (applicable for foreign certificates)
- Birth certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of national ID
- English proficiency examination results
- Two passport size photos
- Istimara 2 and 6 Gond (Egyptian Males Only)
- Medical report (general check-up including HIV test)
- Copy of Medical insurance card (if available)
- Withdrawal letter from the previous university (For transfer students)*
*(For transfer students additional documents might be required for submission).
* If Available, otherwise you will be required to sit for an On-Campus English-Proficiency Placement Exam (CAN test).
Disclaimer: To have a complete file, you must submit all the original verified documents as mentioned in your original acceptance letter sent via mail. Otherwise, the University has every right to withdraw the acceptance and hold you liable for insufficient document submission.
You submit them after you have confirmed your attendance by paying the tuition deposit.