UPEI Cairo Campus students who wish to transfer to UPEI in Canada can do so under the following conditions:
- Have completed 30 semester hours of credit
- Are in good academic standing (defined as minimum CGPA of 1.7)
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Meet the prerequisite requirements for the degree program sought (if interested in changing degree program)
- Pay the stated tuition fees in UPEI, Charlottetown.
Students must make an online application for admission to Charlottetown using a special promo code (available through the Admissions Office at the Universities of Canada in Egypt). Students can commence their studies in the Fall Semester (September); however, students should notify the Cairo Campus as early as possible of their intentions to transfer (preferably by March 1st) as it can take up to 6 months to obtain a study permit/visa. Once accepted by UPEI in Charlottetown, students will receive an offer letter to facilitate their application for a study permit/visa. Students are responsible for their accommodation; however, the Charlottetown campus will provide general information on housing and assist in whatever way possible.