UPEI Cairo campus students who wish to transfer to UPEI in Canada can do so under the following conditions:
- Have completed 30 credit hours.
- Are in good academic standing (defined as CGPA of 1.7)
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Meet the prerequisite requirements for the degree program sought (if interested in changing degree program)
- Pay the stated tuition fees in Charlottetown, PEI.
Students must make an online application for admission to Charlottetown using a special promo code (available through the Registrar’s Office at UPEI Cairo campus student affairs area). Students can commence their studies in the fall semester (September); however, students should notify the Cairo campus as early as possible of their intentions to transfer (preferably by March 1) as it can take up to 6 months to obtain a study permit/visa. Once accepted by UPEI in Charlottetown, students will receive an offer letter to facilitate their application for a study permit/visa. Students are responsible for their accommodation; however, the Charlottetown campus will provide general information on housing and assist in whatever way possible.
Note: Students may always refer to the Cairo Campus registrar’s office or send any inquiries regarding this matter to email@example.com .