Go to the UofCanada website at https://www.uofcanada.edu.eg
Read carefully the requirements for the degree you want to apply to and provide the necessary documentation.
- Fill in the expression of interest. Applications will be open upon receipt of the Presidential Decree
- Complete the online application form.
- Scan and upload your transcript.
- Pay the 100 CAD application fee from your personal bank, online, or on-campus (or equivalent EGP)
- Submit your application after you upload all your transcripts and relevant portfolio or essay requirements, depending on the degree you are applying for.
- Make sure to enter a valid email address during the application process.